How Kinesiology CAN Change Anyone’s Life Instantly
But… hang on, what is Kinesiology? Many people may have never heard the word, let alone know what it could do for their body and mind.
Kinesiology is a holistic therapy that identify imbalances in the body’s structural, chemical, and emotional energy.
At Beautiful Minds, we can wholeheartedly say it is LIFE CHANGING to improve the efficiency and performance of the human body!
Terese Mudgway, a dear friend to Beautiful Minds, owns a Kinesiology practice in Double Bay, Sydney. She spoke to Beautiful Minds about how she discovered her calling and the BENEFITS of how Kinesiology can change your world forever.
Terese explains some of the 5 common benefits of Kinesiology are:
- Self Knowledge – Greater understanding, love and appreciation of oneself
- Self empowerment – how to deal with yourself, your world and others, enhancing your enjoyment of life, including releasing unconscious sabotages and limiting beliefs
- Authenticity – making choices that honour your body, mind and soul. Respecting your true self and being safe to express that
- Improved physical health including sleep and vitality
- Success in achieving goals and enhanced productivity and results
Another important concept that Terese explained to Beautiful Minds was the ‘Triangle of Health’ in human physiology.
According to Terese, “The connection between all three of these components is paramount, as is the uniqueness of each individual.
The wonderful thing about Kinesiology is that it is not elective or prejudice. My youngest client was ONLY three weeks old and the oldest 86 and between. All shapes, sizes, cultures, backgrounds, education, life stage etc etc. An individual will come in with a ‘complaint’, ‘pain’, ‘symptom’ or ‘issue’ etc. Kinesiology works on moving you toward what you want, whilst dealing with the pain or issue that is holding you back from where or who you’d rather be……. in any area of your life.
If you have an aching desire to improve one or many aspects of your world, perhaps Kinesiology may be a beautiful option for you/your young person. For our lovely Sydney Siders, Terese would love to hear from you.