Get ready for the ultimate retreat in Byron Bay, famous for its iconic beaches and alternative lifestyle.
Our three day retreats are sacred places which means strictly no technology. That means you leave your phone behind, put yourself on airplane mode and step into our calm space for rest, renovation and reconnection.
Working with our team of certified trainers and our founder Marina – you will be looked after from the moment you step onto this exquisite property with our famed eleven-star service.
Beautiful Minds have helped make Australian families – happier, stronger and kinder for almost two decades.
Make Friends For Life
Please see booking link for dates
Arrival time is 3pm on the first day with departure being at 10am on the last day.
What is included:
- Luxurious accomodation in a variety of rooms from king size apartment share to shared and private rooms
- A Gratitude Journal
- Mentoring and coaching sessions with the Beautiful Minds team covering mental fitness, finding who you are to walk you own path, staying true to your unique story, dealing with friendships, bullying, managing anxiety and overwhelm, stepping out of your comfort zone with joy and laughter, letting go of fear or obstacles holding you back, setting intentions and more
- All vegetarian meals and afternoon tea are included. Our Chef serves up scrumptious dishes that are healthy and delicious. Gluten free if required
- A raw cooking class with education for healthier eating to promote gut health
- Yoga classes, essential oils and evening meditation to support sound sleeping
- Nature bathing and time to read in the hammocks
- Swimming during free time
- Digital detox; no phone to ensure they release anxiety and relax also so they realise they can live without it
- New friends that they will cherish forever
BlueGreen Sanctuary, Byron Bay
Terms and conditions & FAQ's
Nestled in the hills twelve minutes outside Byron, the BlueGreen Sanctuary invokes this overflowing beauty into five acres of paradise. A haven that imparts serenity with its rolling lawns, terraces and nooks, swings in the rainforest and wild ducks on the lake
All meals are included. They are organic, healthy and gluten free (plus delicious!)
No adults are to attend this retreat, it is strictly for teens. We have 2 adult crew members and the team at the retreat, so you can be assured, all our girls will be safe and looked after. Beautiful Minds have hired the entire retreat so it will be exclusive for our girls. We want to keep this a strictly teen experience so they can connect and share.
- Please come comfortably dressed.
- Bring warm clothing for the evenings.
- Pyjamas and bath towel and any toiletries you may need.
- Loose exercise gear and a water bottle for the yoga classes and trainers for walking adventures.
- Swimming togs and a towel.
- A hat and SPF.
The retreat accomodation is magnificent. Please advise if you’re attending alone or with a friend. If you’re coming solo, we’ll ensure you’re paired with someone similar to you and a similar age.
You will definitely not feel left out. It is a wonderful way to meet new people and connect with girls your own age. Our team at Beautiful Minds will be on hand 24/7 to ensure everyone is looked after and happy.
This retreat is PERFECT for anyone with anxiety. We are understanding and supportive of anyone who has anxiety and will equip you will tools and tips to help you shift past this. This retreat is all about helping you to self soothe and a perfect tranquil environment to relax and take time out from the busy city life. You will leave this retreat feeling restored and balanced. A gorgeous way to get back to nature and in touch with who you are.
We will have our Beautiful Minds CEO Marina Passalaris and NSW Operations Manager Tracy Bunney facilitating the entire retreat. We will also have the staff and educators at the retreat. You will be supervised at all times.
Tickets to our events are non transferable to another date and are non refundable. You may gift or on-sell your ticket to the registered date of the event. You are not able to get a refund for this event. If you are living in an area that becomes closed due to COVID and you are unable to cross the border to get to the venue, then we can move you into another date. If you live in NSW and the retreat is going ahead but you choose not to attend due to COVID, you will lose your place and we will not be able to move you to another date due to changing your mind.
If we feel that a young person needs further after care and support after our courses, we will contact the parents and engage with them, discussing steps that need to be taken in order to get maximum results.
Yes. We have Public Liability Insurance coverage with a highly reputable Australian provider.
We do not tolerate children who swear and are rude or aggressive to our staff or other guests at our event. A young person will be sent home if:
- They are caught vaping or in possession of any illegal substances. The parents will be called and the young person will be escorted out of our venue and home in an Uber at the parents expense.
- Swears at our staff or at our guests
- Is caught bullying another guest at our event