Get ready for the ultimate retreat in Byron Bay, famous for its iconic beaches and alternative lifestyle.
Waterfall swims, laughter, healthy food, sunshine, yoga, meditation, drumming circles, crystal healing, nature walks, essential oils, music, dancing, bonfires and more…
A perfect way to recharge, unwind, make new friends and create lifelong memories.
Working with our team and Founder of Beautiful Minds, your daughter will be given tools and tips to set her up to make better choices moving forward.
Make Friends For Life
Drop Off 3.00pm – Pick Up 10.00am
What is included:
- Beautiful accomodation in the villa, house and loft
- A gift bag and journal
- All meals and afternoon tea are included. Meals are healthy and delicious and gluten/dairy free (if required)
- 30 minute relaxation session each night using essential oils to promote good sleep
- Morning yoga class each morning
- Sound meditation session
- Coaching with Beautiful Mind’s educators with sessions on finding who you are, time management and productivity for school and home life, life goals, dealing with friendships, bullying and more.
- Nature bathing and walks
- Bon fire and setting intentions night
- No technology
- NEW friends that they will cherish forever
BlueGreen Sanctuary, Byron Bay
Nestled in the hills twelve minutes outside Byron, the BlueGreen Sanctuary invokes this overflowing beauty into five acres of paradise. A haven that imparts serenity with its rolling lawns, terraces and nooks, swings in the rainforest and wild ducks on the lake
All meals are included. They are organic, healthy and gluten free (plus delicious!)
No adults are to attend this retreat, it is strictly for teens. We have 2 adult crew members and the team at the retreat, so you can be assured, all our girls will be safe and looked after. Beautiful Minds have hired the entire retreat so it will be exclusive for our girls. We want to keep this a strictly teen experience so they can connect and share.
- Please come comfortably dressed.
- Bring warm clothing for the evenings.
- Pyjamas and bath towel and any toiletries you may need.
- Loose exercise gear and a water bottle for the yoga classes and trainers for walking adventures.
- Swimming togs and a towel.
- A hat and SPF.
The retreat accomodation is magnificent. Please advise if you’re attending alone or with a friend. If you’re coming solo, we’ll ensure you’re paired with someone similar to you and a similar age.
You will definitely not feel left out. It is a wonderful way to meet new people and connect with girls your own age. Our team at Beautiful Minds will be on hand 24/7 to ensure everyone is looked after and happy.
This retreat is PERFECT for anyone with anxiety. We are understanding and supportive of anyone who has anxiety and will equip you will tools and tips to help you shift past this. This retreat is all about helping you to self soothe and a perfect tranquil environment to relax and take time out from the busy city life. You will leave this retreat feeling restored and balanced. A gorgeous way to get back to nature and in touch with who you are.
We will have our Beautiful Minds CEO Marina Passalaris and NSW Operations Manager Tracy Bunney facilitating the entire retreat. We will also have the staff and educators at the retreat. You will be supervised at all times.
You are not able to get a refund for this event as the retreat takes the fee but you can sell your ticket or gift it to a friend.
If we feel that a young person needs further after care and support after our courses, we will contact the parents and engage with them, discussing steps that need to be taken in order to get maximum results.
Yes. We have Public Liability Insurance coverage with a highly reputable Australian provider.