Get ready for the ultimate retreat in Byron Bay, famous for its iconic beaches and alternative lifestyle.
Luxury accommodation, healthy food, sunshine, yoga, meditation, reconnection circles, nature walks, essential oils, music, dancing, bonfires and more…
Our retreats are strictly no technology retreats. That means you leave your phone behind, step into our calm space and recharge and unwind.
Working with our team and Founder of Beautiful Minds, you will be pampered and looked after from the moment you step onto this exquisite property.
Our sanctuary awaits you.
Make Friends For Life
Date: 15th – 17th April 2021
Drop Off 3.00pm on the 15th April. – Pick Up 10.00am on the 17th April.
What is included:
- Beautiful accomodation in the villa, house and loft
- A journal
- All vegetarian meals and afternoon tea are included. Our Chef serves up scrumptious dishes are healthy and delicious and gluten/dairy free (if required)
- A raw cooking class
- 30 minute relaxation session at night using essential oils to promote good sleep
- Morning yoga class
- High intensity and fun movement session to step outside your comfort zoneM
- Meditation sessions
- Coaching with Beautiful Mind’s educators with sessions on finding who you are, walk your own path and your unique story, life goals, dealing with friendships, bullying, dealing with overwhelm and more.
- Nature walks
- Bon fire and setting intentions night
- Digital detox, no technology
- NEW friends that they will cherish forever
BlueGreen Sanctuary, Byron Bay
Terms and conditions & FAQ's
Nestled in the hills twelve minutes outside Byron, the BlueGreen Sanctuary invokes this overflowing beauty into five acres of paradise. A haven that imparts serenity with its rolling lawns, terraces and nooks, swings in the rainforest and wild ducks on the lake
All meals are included. They are organic, healthy and gluten free (plus delicious!)
No adults are to attend this retreat, it is strictly for teens. We have 2 adult crew members and the team at the retreat, so you can be assured, all our girls will be safe and looked after. Beautiful Minds have hired the entire retreat so it will be exclusive for our girls. We want to keep this a strictly teen experience so they can connect and share.
- Please come comfortably dressed.
- Bring warm clothing for the evenings.
- Pyjamas and bath towel and any toiletries you may need.
- Loose exercise gear and a water bottle for the yoga classes and trainers for walking adventures.
- Swimming togs and a towel.
- A hat and SPF.
The retreat accomodation is magnificent. Please advise if you’re attending alone or with a friend. If you’re coming solo, we’ll ensure you’re paired with someone similar to you and a similar age.
You will definitely not feel left out. It is a wonderful way to meet new people and connect with girls your own age. Our team at Beautiful Minds will be on hand 24/7 to ensure everyone is looked after and happy.
This retreat is PERFECT for anyone with anxiety. We are understanding and supportive of anyone who has anxiety and will equip you will tools and tips to help you shift past this. This retreat is all about helping you to self soothe and a perfect tranquil environment to relax and take time out from the busy city life. You will leave this retreat feeling restored and balanced. A gorgeous way to get back to nature and in touch with who you are.
We will have our Beautiful Minds CEO Marina Passalaris and NSW Operations Manager Tracy Bunney facilitating the entire retreat. We will also have the staff and educators at the retreat. You will be supervised at all times.
You are not able to get a refund for this event however you can sell your ticket or gift it to a friend. If you have an issue with the date and give us a months notice, we can move you into another date that suits you.
If we feel that a young person needs further after care and support after our courses, we will contact the parents and engage with them, discussing steps that need to be taken in order to get maximum results.
Yes. We have Public Liability Insurance coverage with a highly reputable Australian provider.