What a lovely retreat. I made some lifelong friends and I can’t wait until the next retreat. Thank you Beautiful Minds for this opportunity.
Beautiful Minds has been perfect for learning how to find more confidence in yourself. It has changed my life and the work you are doing has benefited many across Australia!
I had the best time of my life! Best birthday present ever. Relaxing in the pool, the variety of activities and workshops, making amazing friends and learning so many different things. I also loved how supportive and caring all of the organisers and retreat staff were!
Working with our team over a 3 day period, your daughter will be given tools and tips to set her up to make better choices moving forward.
Did she feel overwhelmed this school term? Is she navigating some tricky friendship or bullying issues? Does she want to meet new friends she’ll cherish forever?
Once she leaves the retreat she’ll walk away feeling balanced, happy and healthy!
Please see booking link for dates
Arrival time is 3 pm on the first day with departure being 10 am on the last day.
Swami’s Yoga Retreat, 183 – 185 Pitt Town Road, Kenthurst, NSW, 2156
What is included;
- Comfortable accomodation in either twin share with private bathrooms or twin share in a glamping tent with shared bathrooms
- A gratitude journal
- All scrumptious and delicious vegetarian meals
- Making Yourself Up workshop; build confidence, speak up and raise your self esteem, step out of your comfort zone into the best version of you. Hosted by Australian actors Pippa Grandison and Steve Le Marquand.
- Mentoring and coaching sessions with the Beautiful Minds team covering mental fitness, effective communication, reconnection with yourself, fully supported to step out of your comfort zone with joy and laughter, letting go of fear and obstacles holding you back, setting intentions, dealing with friendships, bullying and more
- A gratitude tree session outside where the girls take time to hang their gratitude notes in the tree.
- Relaxation sessions each night using meditation, music and essential oils to support sound sleeping
- Yoga classes
- Nature bathing and time to read in the hammocks.
- Swimming and spa access during free time
- Digital detox; no phone to ensure they release anxiety and relax also so they realise they can live without it
- New friends that they will cherish forever
Terms and conditions & FAQ's
Swami’s Yoga Retreat is situated in the north west direction of the Hills District, on 60 acres of tranquil bushland and only 50 minutes from the Sydney CBD.
All meals are included. They are organic, healthy and gluten free (plus delicious!)
No adults are to attend this retreat, it is strictly for teen girls. We have 2 adult crew members and the team at the retreat, so you can be assured, all girls will be safe and looked after. We want to keep this a strictly teen experience so they can connect and share.
- Please come comfortably dressed.
- Bring warm clothing for the evenings.
- Loose exercise gear for the yoga classes and walking adventures.
- Swimming togs and a towel.
- A hat and SPF.
The retreat accomodation format is twin share for all rooms. Please advise if you’re attending alone or with a friend. If you’re coming solo, we’ll ensure you’re paired with someone similar to you and a similar age.
You will definitely not feel left out. It is a wonderful way to meet new people and connect with girls your own age. Our team at Beautiful Minds will be on hand 24/7 to ensure everyone is looked after and happy.
This retreat is PERFECT for anyone with anxiety. We are understanding and supportive of anyone who has anxiety and will equip you will tools and tips to help you shift past this. This retreat is all about helping you to self soothe and a perfect tranquil environment to relax and take time out from the busy city life. You will leave this retreat feeling restored and balanced. A gorgeous way to get back to nature and in touch with who you are.
Beautiful Minds will have two of our top presenters on this retreat. Kristy is a school teacher and qualified counsellor and Katie is a health and wellness coach and presenter. They will be on hand 24 hours a day. We will also have the staff and educators at The Swami’s Yoga Retreat. You will be supervised at all times.
Tickets to our events are non transferable to another date and are non refundable. You may gift or on-sell your ticket to the registered date of the event. You are not able to get a refund for this event. If you are living in an area that becomes closed due to COVID and you are unable to cross the border to get to the venue, then we can move you into another date. If you live in NSW and the retreat is going ahead but you choose not to attend due to COVID, you will lose your place and we will not be able to move you to another date due to changing your mind.
If we feel that a young person needs further after care and support after our courses, we will contact the parents and engage with them, discussing steps that need to be taken in order to get maximum results.
Yes. We have Public Liability Insurance coverage with a highly reputable Australian provider.
We do not tolerate children who swear and are rude or aggressive to our staff or other guests at our event. A young person will be sent home if:
- They are caught vaping or in possession of any illegal substances. The parents will be called and the young person will be escorted out of our venue and home in an Uber at the parents expense.
- Swears at our staff or at our guests
- Is caught bullying another guest at our event