Beautiful Minds is Hiring a Marketing Intern!
This supporting role is essential to our Marketing team. Due to the rapid expansion of Beautiful Minds, this role has opened up to a lucky individual who will learn the critical skills early in their career to become a marketing and social media expert. Working for an incredibly rewarding & fast-paced small business, it is perfect entry level role for a recent graduate or an eager individual who is currently studying in Commerce/Communications field.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working with the Digital Marketing Manager to execute organic social media – including creating content, liaising with Graphic Designer on campaigns, scheduling posts and responding to enquiries.
- Monitoring of social media channels.
- Identify and open up communication with social media influencers.
- Sourcing PR opportunities for the company.
- Create, manage and execute Beautiful Minds Banter eDM’s (Electronic Direct Mail)
- Copywriter for all blog posts and other SEO related techniques.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Currently studying Commerce/Communications/Journalism or graduate with relevant Marketing related qualification with ideally at least 1-year experience up their belt.
- Working at Beautiful Minds on a Monday/Wednesday/Friday basis (open to flexibility with university students).
- Someone who’s looking to grow within Beautiful Minds.
- An ambitious individual who wants to learn critical marketing skills that will advance them in their career.
- Experience working in events, education sector, industry or agency will be favoured upon.
- Excellent Windows Office skills (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- High level attention to detail.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- A flexible and can-do attitude, with the ability to work both independently, as well as collaboratively in a team.
- Excellent time management skills to ensure that you can adhere to deadlines.
WHY BEAUTIFUL MINDS?
- The opportunity to be part of our rapid expansion
- Personal growth and learning opportunities
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager who will train you with their Marketing and Social Media expertise.
- Work closely with the CEO & Founder of Beautiful Minds Australia, Marina Passalaris.
- Working in a harmonious and fun environment that guarantees laughs and smiles all day long. We are situated in a beautiful, bright, picturesque office in the hub of Double Bay, Sydney.
PLEASE EMAIL [email protected] WITH YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER, EXPLAINING WHY YOU WOULD BE A SUITABLE FIT FOR THIS ROLE.
We look forward to hearing from you!