Get ready to make 2020 your best year yet! A perfect way to recharge, unwind, allowing her to have a beautiful experience during school holidays.
Working with our team over a 3 day period, your daughter will be given tools and tips to set her up to make better choices moving forward.
Get back to nature, release anxiety, make new friends, recharge and leave her feeling balanced, happy and healthy!
Set in a tranquil bushland setting, with quick and easy access to Canberra’s major attractions and sporting venues, Bush Capital Lodge is an ideal base from which to make the most of your visit to the Nation’s Capital. In 2015 Bush Capital Lodge won the category of “Best Standard Accommodation” at the Canberra & Regional Tourism Awards.
Make Friends For Life
18th, 19th and 20th April 2020
Drop Off 1.00pm – Pick Up 11.00am
What is included:
- Accomodation either twin share or group share
- All meals are included! They are healthy and delicious and gluten/diary free (if required)
- 30 minute relaxation session each night using essential oils to promote good sleep
- Morning yoga class each morning
- Sound meditation session
- Coaching with Beautiful Mind’s educators with sessions on finding who you are, time management and productivity for school and home life, life goals, dealing with friendships, bullying and more.
- Nature walks
- Movie night with yummy snacks
- Talent night to show case your talents
- No phone zone times to ensure they release anxiety and relax
- Activities provided by YMCA including water activities at Lake Burley Griffin for half day, fitness sessions
- NEW friends that they will cherish forever
All meals are included. They are organic, healthy and gluten free (plus delicious!)
No adults are to attend this retreat, it is strictly for teen boys. We have 2 adult crew members and the team at the retreat, so you can be assured, all boys will be safe and looked after. We want to keep this a strictly teen experience so they can connect and share.
- Please come comfortably dressed.
- Bring warm clothing for the evenings.
- Loose exercise gear for the yoga classes and walking adventures.
- Swimming togs and a towel.
- A hat and SPF.
The retreat accomodation format is twin share for all rooms. Please advise if you’re attending alone or with a friend. If you’re coming solo, we’ll ensure you’re paired with someone similar to you and a similar age.
You will definitely not feel left out. It is a wonderful way to meet new people and connect with boys your own age. Our team at Beautiful Minds will be on hand 24/7 to ensure everyone is looked after and happy.
This retreat is PERFECT for anyone with anxiety. We are understanding and supportive of anyone who has anxiety and will equip you will tools and tips to help you shift past this. This retreat is all about helping you to self soothe and a perfect tranquil environment to relax and take time out from the busy city life. You will leave this retreat feeling restored and balanced. A gorgeous way to get back to nature and in touch with who you are.
We will have our Beautiful Minds CEO Marina Passalaris, Marketing Manager Veronica Cremen and Bookings Manager Rebecca Jones for the entire retreat. We will also have the staff and educators at The Swami’s Yoga Retreat. You will be supervised at all times.
You are not able to get a refund for this event as the retreat takes the fee but you can sell your ticket or gift it to a friend.
If we feel that a young person needs further after care and support after our courses, we will contact the parents and engage with them, discussing steps that need to be taken in order to get maximum results.
Yes. We have Public Liability Insurance coverage with a highly reputable Australian provider.